Thursday, June 24, 2010

HELLO AGAIN....DANDI MAESTRE RINGS!!!

Well, it's been a LONG while. I missed you! A lot has happened in the last month and a half. I took a little time off to enjoy, process, and sink into all of the new exciting energy!!

Overview.... As some of you may know, I got engaged to my FABULOUS man, Ahmet Zappa, in December. Exciting! I then moved in with him. Fun! We planned on enjoying and taking our time. We thought..."Oh....we'll have our wedding some time next summer. Plenty of time and no stress."
That is still the plan:) The change happened in April, when the most precious, thrilling, shocking, miraculous thing happened....I got pregnant!!!!! So.....Ahmet and I decided to do an informal little beach ceremony for just he and I and baby. And next summer...the big proper wedding will still be on. Only now our little bundle of happiness will be there too! So....I'm almost thirteen weeks pregnant. And although it comes with it's fair share of icky....it is TRULY the most beautiful experience of our lives. We are soooo grateful and sooo excited.

Now...back to gems, jewels, and junque....I have to admit, I've been more preggers brain than fashion obsessed. And I've had my thoughts on maternity dresses confirmed. YUCK. So...I'm currently having some made:) Anyhow...that's another blog post.

I just had to share with you....these rings. This summer has a strong tribal influence. And then, a strong and sweet floral influence as well. These rings and site fit into the tribal elements. I think I want every color:) You know how I love a big ring!


Somehow...these spoke to me...BLOG ME!!!:) 
dandimaestre.com

Love......Mrs. Shana Muldoon Zappa!!! :)