Wednesday, February 24, 2010

FAB "gems" ALERT! Rebecca Taylor's RTW: YOU can WEAR it!





Although Rebecca Taylor may not be the uber editorial favorite. I've found, during my styling time, that it IS what you can ACTUALLY WEAR! Which IS the whole point right? READY TO WEAR!! I have always had a great experience dealing with the girls at RT. And they know how to dress their celebutants...which makes a stylist's journey a bit easier in day to day wear.

The Fall 2010 collection has left much of the cheese factor behind and hit a "refresh" button. Here are some of the looks that i find exciting...for the plain fact...I can see myself and all my friends rockin' them come fall...

I LOVE THE COLORS. The TEXTURES. The LAYERS. And the HEMLINE makes these pieces hip yet chic, romantic yet sexy, and most of all FUN and FRESH! Wear them (or be inspired by them) in a million different ways. It's a free spirited expression. BRAVA REBECCA!!!