Tuesday, February 23, 2010

LUCITE SUNSHINE


This is one of my absolute FAVORITE vintage finds. So, while we await...shall we say...for a bit more EXCITING RTW fall 2010 runway...I thought I'd share it with you. 

Pieces like this bring me utter JOY. Why? Because it's FABULOUS. Jewelry is something that never loses it's brilliance. You can wear it with a tee and jeans or your favorite evening dress. Either way it adds a little flavor. Or in this case, a splash of SUNSHINE. Straight from the genius style era...the 1960's...which is a personal FAV of mine.

Hopefully, in this climate in the world...we will see hints of more sunshine and feel good pieces from the "majors" on the runway. Because so far, with the exception of Marchesa, I am feeling a bit "undewhelmed" shall we say.

Stay tuned....