Saturday, March 6, 2010

ONE DAY UNTIL...THE OSCAR'S! 2009 RE-CAP

Well, Good MORNING! I'm VERY excited for two things this weekend. One, I'm about to have some banana pancakes and a surfer smoothie (heavenly) before seeing ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!! I'll let you know what I think later:) And I'll have Tom Binns ALICE pieces dancing through my mind. I love to imagine HOW HE got INSPIRED...What HIS manifestation was. Always fun:)

And two: TOMORROW!!! AHHH! It's HERE! I thought I'd give you a little refresher and warm up your taste buds for THE RED CARPET 2010. VOILA!...



Chopard...Harry Winston...Neil Lane...Cartier...Fred Leighton...Lorraine Schwartz...Van Cleef & Arpel.
Oh...Dazzle me with GEMS AND JEWELS AND FABULOUS JUNQUE!!!!! Ready to be WOW'D! READY TO BE INSPIRED!!! READY TO OHHH AND AHHH!!! Champagne and cheese in hand:)