Sunday, March 7, 2010

WHERE OH WHERE WERE THE SPARKLING GEMS JEWELS AND JUNQUE? OSCAR'S 2010

Well...THE Red Carpet is officially over. And I try to keep it on the positive side...so I'd like to concentrate on that:) Disappointed? Slightly. Why? Well, WHERE OH WHERE was all the JUNQUE??? Let's see...I saw LOTS of beautifully tasteful diamond stud earrings. BRAVA to Vera Farmiga for wearing those milky pale mint and diamond punches of color against her FABULOUS fuschia Marchesa dress. BRAVA to Carey Mulligan for those BANANAS antiqued diamond dangling statements dripping from her ears... off-setting her EDGY PRADA black safety-pinned goth goes Red Carpet dress. AGE APPROPRIATE:)


Now....let's get to my favorites...all around. Apparently, the economy doesn't create the feeling of wanting to REALLY SHINE your JUNQUE on Oscar night. SOOOO...moving right along...

 I will say...BRACELETS were THE choice, if any for most. Which I LOVE:) SJP...I LOVED your CHANEL COUTURE 60's goddess DIVINE CREATION. YOUR BRACELETS WON MY HEART. :)

Rachel McAdams is my next FAVORITE. And SHE didn't fail us on some FAB earrings to go with her FAB Elie Saab FLOW-Y FLOWER-Y TASTY TREAT:) GORG! RING? BRACELETS? SIGH...

Nicole Ritchie...I've got to give a big nod YES to her choice as well:) SPARKLE. 60's. UNIQUE. LOVE. Reem Acra...FAB.
                     Lorraine Schwartz earrings...of course:)

And lastly...but certainly not least. THE LEO LADY WHO WON AND SHINED LIKE THE BRIGHT LIGHT SHE IS....BRAVA SANDRA BULLOCK!!! YOU AUTHENTICALLY ARE A STAR...FROM THE INSIDE OUT:) YAY!!!! SO HAPPY!!! Marchesa....as well...
The rest....well....let's just say...everyone looked beautiful. These were my FAVS.