Monday, March 15, 2010

An ORANGE SUEDE CHANEL CLOG??? WHAT!! HAPPY SPRING!!!

Every once in a blue moon....and by that I mean TONIGHT!!!! (It's a new moon and it happens to be a month when there are TWO...which IS actually the meaning of a "BLUE MOON") Fun astro trivia:)

Anyhow...I find something that speaks to the LADY CALIFORNIA in me. When I speak of Lady Cali, I mean back in the day when California was without the CHEESE factor of pink JUICY sweats and too much botox. (Or at least the bad wrap of people thinking of us that way).

I imagine these Chanel gems elongating the naturally sun kissed gams of a 1970's goddess...chic and free-spirited. Natural beauty. Wear them with a fab, voluminous, flowy mini dress or skirt...a simple little tee...layer up some beads, a snug little blazer...oh and don't forget some big sunglasses:) Because sunshine and happy days are ahead!!! Ahhhh...